Legal Admin Support Specialist with Dutch
At Ryanair, our significant growth has led to more support and advice being sought from our Customer Service Legal team.
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic claims Legal Admin Support Specialists to support the management, coordination and processing of consumer legal claims by our Legal team across several different jurisdictions.
- Supporting the Legal team in closing legal cases
- Gathering evidence and preparing legal files
- Helping with the management of the case load to assist our internal and external legal teams in the preparation of cases
- Responding to written legal correspondence in line with the Customer Service Department’s service levels and procedures
- Understand and interpret legal claims and court correspondence
- Working to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Liaising with Lawyers, Courts and Legal Bodies on a regular basis
- Reporting and communicating to management any problems which arise as well as solutions to overcome them
- Providing regular support to our Customer Service Legal team on EU261 legislation, case law and any other consumer law matters, keep records, databases and systems up-to-date, and ensure the timely payment of legal claims
- Occasional ad hoc duties will be required to support the team
- Previous experience in a similar Legal or Customer Service role would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and another European language: Dutch (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have flexible approach and ability to remain diplomatic and tactful whilst working under pressure
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual looking to thrive and progress in an expanding company
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail orientated; ability to complete large volume of work quickly
What are we offering?
This is a great opportunity to be part of a busy Customer Service Legal team at Europe’s number one airline, be involved in strategic decision-making, and gain significant exposure to both internal and external senior stakeholders and a real breadth of legal experience in a multicultural environment.
The position will be based in Warsaw.
Zgoda na przetwarzanie danych
Przesłanie dokumentów aplikacyjnych zawierających dane osobowe w zakresie szerszym, niż określony w art. 221 Kodeksu pracy, stanowi zgodę na przetwarzanie tych danych przez Aviation Support Poland Sp. z o.o. w celu prowadzenia procesu rekrutacyjnego. Zgodę można wycofać w dowolnym czasie.
Oryginalne ogłoszenie znajduje się pod tym linkiem:
- Adres: Warszawa, mazowieckie