Risk and Controls Advisor
We are looking for:
Risk and Controls AdvisorNumer ref.: R2534
This is a Fleet Solutions (FS) role responsible for Controls and Compliance within the Fraud, Data and Compliance team under Business Development and Operations.
- Support business application owners by providing knowledge and input on security and compliance in the areas of data privacy, data retention & disposal and access management.
- Provide support and input into IT/business on controls operation
- Responsible for regular control operation of dedicated standard access management controls
- Acting as an interface between the business and IRM compliance main partners
- Responsible for Data Retention & Disposal for Fleet Solutions
- Responsible for B2B payment security reviews (CSP – Card Security Process) in alignment and with the support of the Fraud & Payment Security teams
- Support data privacy focal points: provide data privacy consultation and advice to the SFS business, ensure that data privacy and GDPR requirements are met, monitor performance of controls.
- Collaborate with the fraud management team and actively support activities that are in the joint scope of fraud management and security
- At least 8 years of experience in Compliance, Risk management and Controls
- Very good knowledge about Information technology and Risk management
- Data Privacy accuracy
- Data Retention & Disposal
- Commercial & Economic Acument
- Fluent English
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Stakeholder management
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assitive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell Polska employs more than 4400 professionals: 4100+ in Kraków and 200 in Warsaw.
Our employees represent over 50 nationalities and operate in over 20 defferent languages.
Shell in Kraków departments:
Customer Operations Contracting&Procurement Trading&Supply Finance Operations HR Service
External Relations Internal Communications Order to Delivery Lubricants Supply Chain Legal
Retail Technical Asset Operations Creative Solutions